Canadian Experience Class

Canadian Experience Class (CEC)

This section is about processing applications for permanent residence submitted by applicants in the Canadian experience class (CEC).The CEC is a permanent residence category for people with skilled work experience in Canada. It was developed for temporary foreign workers and foreign graduates with qualifying Canadian work experience.

Canadian Experience Class

Dedicated Team

Our dedicated professional consultants will work with you at every step of your immigration and visa process.

Great Support

We deliver the highest standards of service with an advanced support system to keep you informed and updated.

Eligibility to apply for the Canadian Experience Class (Express Entry)

The Canadian Experience Class is for skilled workers who have Canadian work experience and want to become permanent residents.

Minimum requirements

You must meet the required language levels needed for your job for each language ability

Canadian experience class with CW
  • Have at least 1 year of skilled work experience in Canada, in the last 3 years before you apply—you can meet this in a few different ways:
× How can I help you?